I am a PhD student in the ERC Advanced Grant Project, “Sources of Legitimacy in Global Environmental Governance” at the Centre for Comparative and International Studies (CIS) and Institute for Environmental Decisions (IED) led by Thomas Bernauer.
My research interests include:
1. Public opinion on climate policy:
- Examining the effects of elite framing on public opinion in regards to the use of offsetting as a flexibility mechanism in national mitigation
- Investigating whether individuals’ find historical responsibility to be valid burden sharing criterion in global climate mitigation
2. Design of climate governance structures
- Investigating the relationship between the authority and legitimacy of the global climate governance framework on popular and elite support
3. Environmental Behaviour
- What causes individuals’ to voluntary offset their emissions?
Master of Arts in Comparative and International Studies from ETH Zürich and Universität Zürich (2012-2014)
Bachelor of Knowledge Integration with Mathematics Minor and Option in International Relations from University of Waterloo (Canada) (2008-2012)