- Article by Lucas Beck, Thomas Bernauer, Tobias Siegfried and Tobias Böhmelt has been accepted for publication in Political Geography
- Article by Robert Gampfer has been accepted for publication in Climatic Change
- Article by Tobias Böhmelt, Thomas Bernauer and Theresa Tribaldos has been accepted for publication in Global Environmental Change
- Article by Tobias Böhmelt, Thomas Bernauer and Vally Koubi has been accepted for publication in European Political Science Review
- Article by Thomas Bernauer and Tobias Böhmelt has been accepted for publication in Global Environmental Politics
- Thomas Bernauer joins the Editorial Board of International Organization, starting in January 2014.
- Article by Thomas Bernauer and Tobias Böhmelt has been accepted for publication in Environmental Science & Technology
- Article by Thomas Bernauer, Robert Gampfer and Aya Kachi has become available online in European Union Politics
- Prof. Vera E. Troeger (Warwick) and Prof. Dennis Quinn (Georgetown) are visiting professors in our group
- Article by Vally Koubi, Gabriele Spilker, Tobias Böhmelt and Thomas Bernauer accepted for publication in Journal of Peace Research
- Article by Thomas Sattler, Gabriele Spilker, and Thomas Bernauer
accepted for publication in British Journal of Political Science
- Article by Thomas Bernauer, Anna Kalbhenn, Vally Koubi and Gabriele Spilker accepted for publication in Review of International Organization
- Article by Tobias Böhmelt and Jürg Vollenweider accepted for
publication in International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law,
- The second edition of Bernauer, Jahn, Kuhn, and Walter's
textbook 'Einführung in die Politikwissenschaft' is now available
Welcome to Professor Bernauer's group «International Political Economy».
We are based at the
Center for Comparative and International Studies (CIS)
Institute for Environmental Decisions (IED).
Our research and teaching focuses on political and other conditions under which
environmental and economic problems that extend beyond national borders can be